Marie Blomgren is the focus of this edition of Employee Spotlight. Marie joined Supportive Insurance Services in June 2015 as an adjuster licensing administrator. She has worked in the insurance industry for 22 years. At Supportive Insurance Services, Marie processes adjuster licensing renewals and works with clients to insure all follow up requirements are met.
Marie is married and has a son, daughter-in-law, grandson and granddaughter. She and her husband enjoy music and going to concerts.
Some things to know about Marie….
What is the one thing you cannot resist?
- A fountain Diet Coke
Where is your favorite place to be?
- The Beach!
What are 3 words you’d use to describe Supportive Insurance Services?
- Flexibility, Casual, Teamwork
Most memorable moment:
- Besides the obvious of giving birth to my son, I would say meeting Bruce Springsteen. I was so excited that when I took his picture with my husband, I only got their hands in the picture!
If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
- Mickey Mouse. He is my idol…fun loving and happy all the time!
Three words to describe you:
- Organized, particular and talkative
What is your favorite thing about working at Supportive?
- The environment, I feel very much at home with my co-workers. The day I walked in the doors I was comfortable from the start.
What is one thing people would be surprised to learn about you?
I was number 5 out of 6 girls…no brothers. My poor dad! It definitely was an interesting childhood.