Is your business operating a call center?  Do you write a National Program?  Are you marketing via the internet to clients across the United States?  If so, your agents and agency need non-resident licenses for each state.

Time spent licensing can be a real headache for agents, agencies, adjusters and insurance companies.

At Supportive Insurance Services we specialize in non-resident licensing and licensing maintenance for agents, agencies, adjusters and companies of all sizes. Let us handle all your insurance licensing and we will not only save you time and headaches–but money as well. Your time is best spent selling and meeting with clients; let us help you do that more effectively.

Non-resident licenses for agencies and corporations are even more complicated than individual licensing. Some states require organizations be registered with the Secretary of State’s office prior to applying for a corporate license. It is complicated, tedious and requires copious follow-up.

Supportive Insurance Services will obtain registered agent services, complete certificate of authority forms, coordinate paperwork with the departments of insurance and make sure your corporate non-resident licensing is completed as expeditiously as possible–we do the worrying, you do the selling.

  • Do you want to do business in another state and need to get non-resident licenses?

  • Unsure of how to obtain non-resident licenses?

  • Does your organization have non-resident licenses so you can receive compensation?

  • Need it done yesterday?

Contact Us Today