Time spent licensing can be a real headache for agents, agencies, adjusters and insurance companies.

  • Do you want to do business in another state and need to get non-resident licenses?
  • Unsure of how to obtain non-resident licenses?
  • Does your corporation have non-resident licenses so you can receive commission payments?
  • Need it done yesterday?

At Supportive Insurance Services we specialize in non-resident licensing and licensing maintenance for agents, agencies, adjusters and companies of all sizes. Let us handle all your insurance licensing and we will not only save you time and headaches–but money as well. Your time is best spent selling and meeting with clients; let us help you do that more effectively.

Non-resident licenses for agencies and corporations are even more complicated than individual licensing. Some states require organizations be registered with the Secretary of State’s office in their respective states prior to applying for an agency license. It is complicated, tedious and requires copious follow-up.

Supportive Insurance Services will obtain registered agent services, complete certificate of authority forms, coordinate paperwork with the departments of insurance and make sure your corporate non-resident licensing is completed as expeditiously as possible–we do the worrying, you do the selling.

Call Jeff at 317.257.5734 or email today for more information on how we can save you time and money.

Insurance Licensing Requirements

Obtaining an insurance license is an important step in beginning your career as an insurance agent. Although the process may seem tedious, knowing what to expect will alleviate some of the pressure. Having a partner to guide and assist you with your licensing can be extremely helpful.

More than Just an Exam

While the licensing exam may be the most important task on your mind, you should know that there is more to the process. Before attempting the exam there is certain course work you must complete. Some of the common state requirements include:

  • 20 or more hours of general insurance coursework
  • 6 or more hours of ethics coursework
  • Practice exams and quizzes

It is important to be aware of your specific state’s requirements because each state has different stipulations on the types of courses you need to take, as well as the number of hours required. If you are already an insurance agent and need to renew your license, you are required to participate in continuing education courses, better known as CE.

We Are Here for You

Supportive Insurance Services has an impressive track record for helping individuals and agencies obtain the proper insurance licensing. Our team of experienced licensing professionals will handle all of the forms and submissions required for the license you need. Customer service is something we take pride in, so you are always on our minds. We will work for you efficiently and expeditiously to ensure you  obtain or renew your insurance licenses and are on the way to selling insurance.